Year 2 - FdSc (Foundation Degree) Sport Development & Coaching (Level 5)
The BSc (Hons) Sport Coaching with Foundation Year at Liverpool John Moores University provides a mix of academic and practical experiences to enhance understanding of sport coaching through from elite to community provision.
- Cover the art (coaching methods, planning and delivering) and science (psychology and physiology) of sport coaching
- Provides multiple opportunities to gain coaching experience in the UK and potentially abroad
- Apply the latest coaching research in practical sessions, assessments and placements
- Graduates have gone on to a wide range of exciting careers in community sport, private or overseas coaching, national governing bodies of sport and sport development
- Your studies will be supplemented by expert guest lectures and visits from the field of coachingSchool named 12th best department in the world, 2nd best in the UK and 9th best in Europe out of 450 institutions by the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) for sport sciences 2020
- Start month: September
- Campus location: Copperas Hill, Mount Pleasant Campus.