Year 1 - Sport Development & Coaching (Level 4 Certificate in Higher Education)
This foundation degree provides a perfect platform to enhance your coaching experience and develop knowledge of current sport development initiatives through a mix of academic study and practical learning experiences in partnership with Everton Football Club.
- Delivered by Everton Football College and accredited by Liverpool John Moores University
- Study a range of modules, covering the disciplines of sport coaching, sport development, research and introductory sport business
- Features a mixture of practical and theory elements, enabling you to develop the knowledge and skills needed to become informed practitioners and coaches
- Gain experience with a range of providers, including Everton in the Community, local school schemes, Everything is Possible, local authorities and football in the community schemes – in the UK and abroad
- On successful completion of the Foundation Degree there is the option to progress onto level 6 of the BSc (Hons) Sport Coaching at LJMU
"Studying this degree through Everton Football College has been a life changing opportunity for me. I have really enjoyed the first year of this degree. The tutors have been really supportive and I have been able to combine theory work with practical experience and assessment." Luke Diggle